The Ultimate Airbnb Cleaning Guide By Happy Maids Green Cleaning
Even if you have a gorgeous Airbnb home in the best location, your image as a host may be ruined in an instant if a visitor notices a layer of dust on a windowsill or a patch of mildew on a showering curtain.
Guests prefer clean places, which is why you must have an Airbnb cleaning list to prevent the number one Airbnb customer complaint of cluttered and unclean properties.
In this article, we will show you how to fully clean an Airbnb. Let’s begin.
Airbnb Cleaning Checklist
Since customers comment on the cleanliness of the place in their reviews, cleanliness is a critical component that may make or break your Airbnb rating.
The following services should be included on the Airbnb cleaning schedule after each sale:
- Check the apartment and eliminate any objects that have been left behind.
- Change the linens and towels.
- Clean the dishes, stove, etc.
- Clean the furniture as well as other objects.
- Vacuum carpets and rugs and sweep and clean the floors.
- Toilets, baths, and clean showers.
- Take out the garbage.
- Replenish your space’s necessities, such as tea, garbage bags, liquid soap, and dishwashing liquid.
- Finish by performing a final scan of the entire home.
You’re gathering your cleaning goods and equipment at this point. This entails ventilating the room, opening doors and windows and turning on ceiling fans.
Airflow through the area will assist ensure that no offensive chemical vapors from the detergents and bleaches are released into the room.
Prepare your supplies, which include having soaps and detergents on hand to clean any surfaces, as well as equipment such as vacuums, mops, brooms, and rags.
Examine the chemical safety guidelines: if you’re not careful, the improper combination of cleaning solutions might become poisonous or harmful.
Related: The Benefits of Green Eco Cleaning
Clean the Kitchen
A well-equipped kitchen is the heart of any house, and it’s one of the main reasons why tourists prefer Airbnb vacation rentals to hotels.
You must, therefore, constantly deep clean your kitchen, and here are some crucial things to remember:
- Clean up and sanitize all equipment, countertops, cabinets, and shelves.
- Clean all of the utensils—if you have one, run everything through the dishwasher.
- Clean the vents.
- Clean the microwave.
- Clean the interior of the fridge thoroughly.
- Wipe down the sink.
- Change the dirty trash bag for a new one.
Clean Dust and Debris
Cleanup is the removal of bacteria and debris from objects, such as wiping down a kitchen area or cooktop with a soapy cloth.
This step must be completed before cleaning your space.
- Linens should be washed at the maximum heat level suggested by the maker.
- Clean all of the dishes and unload the dishwasher. It is critical to clean the utensils used by visitors to maintain sanitary standards.
- Upholstery, bedding, and carpeting are examples of soft surfaces. If the surface is contaminated, thoroughly eliminate any apparent dirt or dust before cleaning with the proper solutions.
Clean the Floors and Other Hard Surfaces
Begin dusting from the top to the bottom to verify there are no noticeable remnants. Vacuum all carpets and wipe all hard floors.
The soapy liquid should be used to wash hard surfaces.
Clean up every surface to eliminate dirt, oil, dust, and bacteria. Tables, cabinets, sinks, countertops, and floors are examples of solid areas.
During mopping, move from the rear section of the room toward the front, and empty the water into an unclean sink.
You can also hire Happy Maids Green Cleaning in Northern Virginia for floor cleaning an Airbnb property.
This is another elevated area for your guests that must be cleaned regularly.
The most difficult chores in toilet cleaning include eliminating soap scum, disinfecting the toilet, and removing any hair from every bathroom service.
You should begin with the shower, then move on to the toilet, sink, and flooring.
Follow the below steps to clean your toilet:
- Remove already used towels and bath mats in the washing bag.
- Remove the garbage bag from the bin and replace it with a fresh liner.
- Remove everything off the floor and clean it with water.
- Eliminate any soap residue from the tiles and tub with your clean, soft microfiber as well as multipurpose cleaner. To remove difficult stains and obtain gleaming shower doors, use a soft scrub.
Cleaning Windows and Doors
You can clean your windows and doors by taking the following steps:
- Remember to include the window framing and shutters.
- The interior window glass should be clean.
- Leave the window open and clear the pathway of dirt.
- Clean the top of the curtain panels.
- When necessary, vacuum or clean curtains.
- Disinfect doorknobs
- Dust the door frames and their tops.
You can also employ a cleaning service to clean the external windows securely.
Check the Rooms
The last step is to ensure that all high-touch objects have been sanitized. Correct any voids that may have occurred.
Make a list of any maintenance concerns or missing items.
Hire the Cleaning Service
Cleaning an Airbnb property requires a significant amount of time, concentration, and effort. Happy Maids Green Cleaning in Northern Virginia, has a professional cleaning staff that can help you in this regard.
This allows you to devote more time to meeting the requirements of your clients and expanding your business. In just 60 seconds, you can book an appointment with us!